Seven Promises to Those who Meditate on Our Lady’s Seven Sorrows:
The Blessed Virgin Mary grants seven graces to the souls who honor her daily by meditating on her seven sorrows (dolors).
1. "I will grant peace to their families."
2. "They will be enlightened about the Divine Mysteries."
3. "I will console them in their pains and I will accompany them in their work.”
4. "I will give them as much as they ask for as long as it does not oppose the adorable will of my Divine Son or the sanctification of their souls."
5. "I will defend them in their spiritual battles with the infernal enemy and I will protect them at every instant of their lives."
6. "I will visibly help them at the moment of their death. They will see the face of their Mother.”
7. "I have obtained this grace from my divine Son, that those who propagate this devotion to my tears and dolors, will be taken directly from this earthly life to eternal happiness since all their sins will be forgiven and my Son and I will be their eternal consolation and joy."
Source: “Devotion to Our Lady's Seven Sorrows.” The Catholic Company, www.catholiccompany.com/content/The-Seven-Sorrows-of-Mary.cfm. Accessed 15 Sept. 2017.
Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall receive signal graces.
I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
The Rosary will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire for eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of eternal life.
Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.
Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenititude of His graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.
I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire celestial court during their life and at the hour of death.
All who recite the Rosary are my sons and daughters, and brothers and sisters of my only Son Jesus Christ.
Devotion of my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
Sources: “~ The Most Holy Rosary ~ The 15 Promises.” ~ The Most Holy Rosary ~ The 15 Promises, www.themostholyrosary.com/15promises.htm. Accessed Sept. 2017. Thierfelder, Mary. “Our Lady's 15 Promises to Those Who Pray Her Rosary.” Catholic Company, 6 Oct. 2016, www.catholiccompany.com/getfed/15-promises-to-christians-who-pray-the-rosary/. Accessed Sept. 2017.